- Focusing, goal setting and Planning: Take the time to write down your dream and how it can turn in to reality, and then you will know how to make it part of your life project and achieve it.
- Strengths and weaknesses: “To succeed in life you need things like talent, diligence, persistence, skills, hard-work and maybe a little luck. You can achieve great things – but in order to do so you have to do a lot more than just think about them” (Paul Sloane,expert in lateral thinking and innovation). Take your time to think of what you like to do or at least what you don’t like to do; once you recognise what your passions relate to you might be able to estimate how much you will have to do to make them possible.
- Breathe ; try to find some time to practise a bit of sport where you can exercise your body and mind. As well you could try mediation or yoga to help you relax.
- Don’t compare your life to others . No atter how you feel you should get up, dress up and show up. You already are a winner because of where you are today. See yourself as your best reference and challenge yourself. In fact, being your own judge is hard but if you keep the values of fairness and honesty, you will definitely reach another level of your personal process.
- Positive thinking: It is important to recognise your strengths and direct yourself to a higher level to reach your goals. That includes having energy, enthusiasm and empathy. This will contribute to reinforce your willpower and maintain your focus. Don’t take yourself too seriously and try laughing as much as you can during the day. Humour will help you to maintain a positive attitude.
- Visualisation: Set aside some time to be on your own. Take at least 10 minutes of silence during the day in order to reach your inner world and think about what has brought you to this point and where you are going next. Read, play a game, forget the negative issues from the past. Don't have negative thoughts or waste time on things you cannot control. Instead invest your energy in the positive present moment.
- Rest and eat healthily; don't overdo it. Think outside the box.
"Human happiness often is not achieved with great strokes of luck that may occur rarely, but little things that happen every day." - Benjamin Franklin